Tuesday 29 November 2011

Just woke up

Last night I was extremely tired. I encountered someone who said that there was some sort of sleeping bug going around:symptoms are feeling like you can't keep your eyes open and nausea. I feel fine this morning. Quite energised. But the sleep cycle stat for last night shows a rather strange sleep pattern. For those of you who don't know, sleep cycle is a cool app that makes use of the accelerometer in the iPad to record movement level during the night and hence produce a graph of levels of sleep (awake, asleep and deep sleep).

Today I am looking forward to a day off. I'm scheduled to work 1-1 with students this afternoon but due to strikes etc and school closures I am not seeing them. I have enjoyed working with them up to now. Wondering about their history given that they both apparently entered the country as unaccompanied asylum seekers, and now in OCC care system - and here I am teaching them extra maths. I could use that as a prompt for my short fiction. Speaking of which still no ideas or inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment